Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fighting Bees with Fire


These guys just just won the Nobel Peace Prize. In my heart. Possibly the best idea ever since that time some kid at my high school panicked and pulled the fire alarm because a kid threw a deck of playing cards into the air. Just think about that for a second. Here is my imagined dialog that proceeded this incident:

"How goes it, my friend?"
"Very nice indeed, thank you for asking!"
"What would you like to do today, my friend?"
"Why, today seems like a great day to throw exact-o knives at the ceiling, but I though we could- GET DOWN! HE HAS FUCKING PLAYING CARDS! HOLY SHIT!"

The students scramble under their desks and shriek in peril as the perpetrator threatens to kill every one of them with his cards. This dibshit pulls the fire alarm. We get out of school at 10:30. PTA has a meeting. The child gets suspended.


No comments: