Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welcome to the land of Nicotine and Gravy, Milk and Honey, and Hollywood Freaks

Welcome to the internets.
I am not on any sort of hallucinogenic drugs. Anything and everything I write on this page is entirely the product my imagination, not the inspiration of a house full of ants, bees, and static. I cannot find my way out of this room. There are no doors and no ceiling. But there is a toilet. Unfortunately, it won't flush. Well, actually it does flush, but it flushes sand. And ketchup.
I hate Linkin Park. A lot. They broke my legs.
Mr. Miller sails away in 25 days.
Shut up, or I'm going to send you to the moon, painfully.
Mr. Miller sails away to the moon, painfully, in 25 days.

Eventually, I will post the audio recordings of our brainstorms for the Mr. McCoy fanfiction.
Some of that shit's pretty darn dope (if you know what I mean).