Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trapped In Hanukkah


Look. I'm virtually standing on top of a Giant Menorah.
My friends convinced my to start playing Maple Story again, so today I downloaded the game and logged back in to Scania. So when I logged off a year and a half ago, apparently it was Christmas time and I went to the brand new Hanukkah map to celebrate my last day of gameplay.
And now I'm fucking trapped on this single map, all alone, unable to talk to anyone.
Trapped in Hanukkah : Day 1.
It's cold. As I place my aluminum baseball bat on the ground next to the giant menorah, I find myself more and more alone. I hear nothing but megaphones from players with way too much money. They sound so close, yet so far off. I have enough supplies to last a few days, but I don't think I can stand another look at the Jew next to the wheelbarrow. Seacrest out.

No comments: